New 1950's RCA Blue Knob Drive-In Movie Speaker Set Plus Traditional Round Red Powder Coated Metal Pole & Base.
- (2) RCA speakers with Junction box.
- These speakers are still manufactured by us Detroit Diecast using the original casting molds from the 1950's.
- The castings are made of aluminum.
- The internal components are all new.
- This includes 4 inch water resistant speakers, volume controls with blue knobs, new Detroit Diecast 6 foot straight cords.
- The Junction box (J-Box) is also new which includes a red lens.
- The J-Box could light up if you wish to install a custom Detroit Diecast Light Kit.
- Red Powder Coated Drive-In Movie Speaker Metal Pole And Base
- Our heavy duty round base were designed to support our unique 2 inch metal pole for Drive-In Speakers.
- Total weight of the base is just under 8 pounds. Professionally painted black powder coat.
- Total length of 11 inches. 2-1/2 inches high from top to bottom.
Easy to assemble, top plate is made of metal, seated on a weighted
plastic coated base.
- Detroit Diecast Glossy Red Drive-In Movie Speaker Metal Pole And Base Details
- Heavy duty round base was designed to support our unique 2 inch metal pole for Drive-In Speakers. The base is painted glossy red.
- Total width of base is 12 inches. 1-1/2 inches high from top to bottom. Easy to assemble, base plate is made of cast iron metal.
- Includes Glossy Red Powder Coated 36 length Metal/Steel Junction Box Base Support Pole.
- The Outer diameter (OD) of the pole is 2-inches. One end attaches to the base, the other to Drive-In Speaker Junction box.
- Retaining plate incorporated in bottom of pole to support pole to base.
- Retaining bolt and washer included.
- Access port in bottom of pole to allow music source wires up into the pole to Junction box.
- We added a black grommet to protect your music source wiring. Total weight of the pole is just under 5 pounds.*The speakers have been tested to ensure functionality. So get ready to Rock and Roll with your new set of vintage Drive-In Speakers!