A restored set of 1950's Ballantyne Drive- In speakers
equipped with Bluetooth Stereo amp and downlight!
Aqua color is
amplifier delivers stereo sound, rated at 8 watts per channel, and is
over surge protected. Our amplified stereo speaker combination produces a
good mix of high/low, and mid-range sound. Included is a built-in
on/off power switch that operates the amplifier and LED lights. The LED
light bulbs illuminates the red Glo-top lens and top of the speaker
pole. We’re also supplying a 3-foot 5.5MM extension power supply cable
that attaches to the amp and down the pole to power supply. This
amplifier requires 12 volts to power up. We’re supplying a 3-foot 110
volt wall jack converter. Keep in mind, our set-up could operate on any
12 volt applications, such as your car cigarette lighter. Perfect
addition for your classic car shows, recreational room, around the pool,
or even man cave.
Bluetooth 4.0 Amplifier specifications.
• Voltage: DC 12 Volt
• Dimensions: 4.8cm x 8cm
• Channel Type: Dual Channel
• Recommended Speaker : 20-80W • Input impedance: 85K-100K
• Output Impedance :4Ω • Output Power: 8W +8W (4Ω speaker)
Speakers/Junction box Details:
- (2) Restored Ballantyne speakers with Original Ballantyne Junction box.
- The casting are made of aluminum and have been painted Aqua and white.
- The internal components are all new.
- This includes 4 inch, 4 ohm waterproof speakers, volume controls, new Detroit Diecast 6 foot straight cords.
- The Junction box (J-Box) has also been restored featuring a modern LED down light.
- Red Powder Coated Drive-In Movie Speaker Metal Pole And Base. NOTE: Black or Silver Metallic poles and bases are also available. Please advise us if you prefer alternate colors prior to purchase and payment.
- Our heavy duty round base were designed to support our unique 2 inch metal pole for Drive-In Speakers.
- Total weight of the base is just under 8 pounds. Professionally painted red powder coat.
- Total length of 11 inches. 2-1/2 inches high from top to bottom.
Easy to assemble, top plate is made of metal, seated on a weighted
plastic coated base.
- Includes Red Powder Coated Detroit Diecast Drive-In Movie Speaker 2
Inch Outer Diameter Metal/Steel Junction Box Base Support Pole.
- This heavy duty Steel 3-foot pole was designed to support our unique Drive-In Speaker base holder.
- The Outer diameter (OD) of the pole is 2-inches. One end attaches to the base, the other to Drive-In Speaker Junction box.
- Retaining plate incorporated in bottom of pole to support pole to base.
- Retaining bolt and washer included.
- Access port in bottom of pole to allow power source wires up into the pole to Junction box.
- We added a black grommet to protect your power source wiring.
- Total weight of the pole is just under 5 pounds.
- *The speakers have been tested to ensure functionality.
- So get ready to Rock and Roll with your new set of vintage Drive-In Speakers!
note the Drive-In speakers and Junction box do have casting flaws.
There a few minor imperfections in the castings due to age. They have
been restored to the best of our ability.
Restored Amplified Bluetooth Aqua 1950's Ballantyne Drive-In Movie Speaker Set