New Indoor Polished Detroit Diecast Mark II Drive-In Movie Speakers With Junction Box
- (2) Mark II speakers
- These speakers are still manufactured by us DETROIT DIECAST using the Mark II casting molds from the 1960's.
- The casting are made of aluminum.
- The internal components are all new.
- New polished junction Box included. Note: The top and bottom of the junction box castings are finished in a rough satin texture. The bottom of the junction box is not visible when mounted on a pole.
- This includes 4 inch waterproof 4 ohm speakers, volume controls with knobs, new 6 foot straight cords.
- We recommend our polished Drive-In speakers be displayed indoors. Occasionally, they will require polishing with a soft cloth and Windex.
The speakers have been tested to ensure functionality. So get ready to Rock n Roll with your new set of vintage Drive-In Speakers!
Please Note: Junction box, pole and base are not included. However, we do offer 3 foot poles and bases for sale. The base and pole must be shipped in their separate boxes due to size differences and weight distribution.