New 1960's Mark II Drive-In Movie Speaker Set Plus Traditional Round Black Powder Coated Metal Pole & Base.
- (2) Mark II speakers with Junction box.
- These speakers are still manufactured by us Detroit Diecast using the original casting molds from the 1960's.
- The castings are made of aluminum.
- The internal components are all new.
- This includes 4 inch water resistant speakers, volume controls with white knobs, new Detroit Diecast 6 foot straight cords.
- The Junction box (J-Box) is also new which includes a red lens.
- The J-Box could light up if you wish to install a custom Detroit Diecast Light Kit.
- Black Powder Coated Drive-In Movie Speaker Metal Pole And Base
- Our heavy duty round base were designed to support our unique 2 inch metal pole for Drive-In Speakers.
- Total weight of the base is just under 8 pounds. Professionally painted black powder coat.
- Total length of 11 inches. 2-1/2 inches high from top to bottom.
Easy to assemble, top plate is made of metal, seated on a weighted
plastic coated base.
- Includes Black Powder Coated Detroit Diecast Drive-In Movie Speaker 2
Inch Outer Diameter Metal/Steel Junction Box Base Support Pole.
- This heavy duty Steel 3-foot pole was designed to support our unique Drive-In Speaker base holder.
- The Outer diameter (OD) of the pole is 2-inches. One end attaches to the base, the other to Drive-In Speaker Junction box.
- Retaining plate incorporated in bottom of pole to support pole to base.
- Retaining bolt and washer included.
- Access port in bottom of pole to allow music source wires up into the pole to Junction box.
- We added a black grommet to protect your music source wiring.
- Total weight of the pole is just under 5 pounds.
- Detroit Diecast stickers are removable.
- *The speakers have been tested to ensure functionality. So get ready to Rock and Roll with your new set of vintage Drive-In Speakers!