Mark II Drive-In Movie Speaker Set Including Red Powder Coated Metal Pole & Base.
- (2) Mark II speakers with Junction box.
- These speakers are still manufactured by us Detroit Diecast using the original casting molds from the 1960's.
- The casting are made of aluminum.
- The internal components are all new.
- This includes 4 inch waterproof speakers, volume controls, new Detroit Diecast 6 foot straight cords.
- The Junction box (J-Box) is also new which includes a red defuser.
- The J-Box could light up if you wish to install a custom Detroit Diecast Light Kit. Available upon request for an addition $24.95, installation free
- Set includes 3-foot metal pole and base. The pole and base have been professionally painted with Red Powder coat paint. The base is made of thick metal to ensure stability. Pre-drilled hole in bottom of pole with rubber grommet to access music source wiring up the pole to junction box (see picture). Pole will be shipped separately due to size differences.
The speakers have been tested to ensure functionality. So get ready to Rock and Roll with your new set of vintage Drive-In Speakers!